Monday, June 2, 2008

Emma's Adventures!

I know. I know. I know. I have a silly little girl and she's sooo much fun to chase around now! I was working on the computer and wasn't paying enough attention to Emma because she snuck off without me knowing. I looked in the kitchen and then looked in my room. I got scared for a second when I couldn't find her but then I realized she was in my closet playing with my shoes. :)
Photobucket
Jeremy was cooking dinner and I hear "Jo you better come look to see what your daughter is doing." Sure enough she was up to something... Don't worry Jeremy had just pealed some potatoes I had thrown together some cheesecake not too long before so everything was fresh...
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm trying something new so I hope this works. EmmaLee is such a daddy's girl! If I have food she just ignores me but if Daddy has food she KNOWS she will get whatever she wants by pulling the sad face. I love love love love LOVE my little EmmaLee and all the cute things she does!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sooner than you think, Emmalee will be trying your shoes on. :)

Candi said...

Okay this is weird I just wrote that "sooner than you think, Emmalee will be trying your shoes on.:)"

But for some reason it says I was logged in as Jose! I dont know, super weird.

Luci-lou said...

Congrats on becoming an aunt! Dan went without me to see her and I was mad. Lol, not that he knew I wanted to go. Your daughter is so adorable!