Thursday, April 24, 2008

BBQ

Yesterday we had a BBQ with all the families in our complex. The babies loved being outside and loved playing together. There are 6 babies in the complex (that I know of) all born within a year of each other. That's a lot of babies considering we live in such a small complex (20 units). It's fun being able to get together with the other moms and babies. Last night was a blast. These pictures were taken earlier in the evening before all the other babies showed up.
Since Tiny is always outnumbered by the older boys she gets her toys stolen quite often but she is starting to get a little tougher. This is the first time I have seen her really get aggressive. Here she is pushing Landon over to get his toy.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Fun! I love BBQs! I love that aggressive side of your little girl...too cute! Way to stand her ground!

Jana said...

How fun! We had a BBQ last night too. I love how vibrant your pictures are. Babies are such fun subjects.

Brittany said...

Jo! I'm so glad you found me. I was thinking of you the other day actually about how tiny you were when you were pregnant! How time flies, your little girl is precious. Also, I had NO idea you were such a great photographer!!

Candi said...

That last picture is too cute! I love it. She's a fighter!