Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Let the fun begin

EmmaLee is growing up so fast. She is doing so many new things every day. It's so much fun to watch her grow and learn.
Toilet paper rolls have become one of EmmaLee's favorite things. I usually let her play with them while I am getting ready for the day. She loves it. I'm sure it won't be long before she is getting into them all on her own.
Jeremy LOVES homemade ice cream so he made some the other day. EmmaLee LOVED being able to watch it spin! She is so cute!
This is Emma's first official mess. I was on the computer editing photos and when I turned around to check on EmmaLee she had pulled out all the diapers AND all the wipes. Hey, she was happy so I let her keep playing till Daddy got home. He got to clean it up.
This last one ... just because... We love our little EmmaLee!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

She's so CUTE!

Micheline said...

You're right - the fun is just beginning! Carson must have been showing her some of his tricks - pulling out the wipes and diapers!

Anonymous said...

OMG I was cracking up the whole time I was looking at these. That is so hilarious! Man... next time we need TP I will know where to go hahaha. Those pictures are SOOO great! I love it!

Jana said...

She is adorable! And your pictures always look so great, too. I love reading your posts.

Candi said...

Why do you have so many toilet paper rolls??? That is a lot of toilet paper, ha ha the pictures are adorable as always! I want homemade ice cream never had some, hint hint

Laura said...

Hey! This is Laura Zuluaga (well Nelson now), and I really don't know if you remember me or not. I was in your ward forever ago....when I was 9-12 years old. Anyways, I found you blog through Candi's. Your little girl is so cute and your little family looks so happy. It's so great to see what is going on in your life.

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

Laura! Of course I remember you! Wow. It's been ages! I wanted to get to your blog but it isn't public. If you don't mind I would love to have the URL. If you don't share it that is fine I just want to see how you are! How is life? How is your family? etc... I would love to hear from you!

Laura said...

In order to read my blog, I'll need your email address to send you an invite. I don't mind other people reading it at all. We just went private for security purposes, but I still love to share it with family and friends. You can either post your email on here or email it to me at litanels@gmail.com

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

Hey Laura, It's jnjalldredge@gmail.com Thanks so much! I'm excited to see your blog.