Friday, April 18, 2008

Gratitude

#7 My Marriage
This last week I have been so especially thankful for my marriage. I have been so blessed to have such a great relationship with Jeremy. We get along so well together and I know there is no one more perfect for me. It's wonderful being able to look Jeremy in the eyes and love him just as much as I did on our wedding day. I love this man. I love my marriage. I owe so much to the lord for blessing my life with a wonderful husband and a wonderful marriage. Jeremy's wonderful Aunt Jana took this photo. She is amazing.

4 comments:

Candi said...

Jo, you are so lucky! I admire your marriage and cant wait to be as happy as you are with your husband. Each time I see you guys together I know you both love eachother so much, it makes me melt. You truly have something so amazing. I have always looked up to you and still do. :)

Megan said...

jo you are so gorgeous and i am so glad that you found jermey too. he is such a good guy and you can tell that he loves you very very much! who could ask for more. i feel the same way about my brockie lol

Jana said...

We're so glad to have you in our family. I remember the first time we met you (at your engagement shoot) we knew you and Jeremy were a perfect fit. BTW, I LOVE that picture of you. You are so photogenic!

Megan said...

of course i will keep up on my blog! i feel it is kinda like a public journal which is cool i have a place to vent lol jk