Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm back

I feel like I have been so busy lately that I can't keep my head on straight. I'm really not THAT busy but my mind sure likes to make me feel like I am. It's always racing with all the things I have to do and stressing over the little things that shouldn't really matter. Anyhow, just to show you how stressed about my final I was here is part of it that I didn't get turned in because I left it ON TOP OF MY CAR when I was getting EmmaLee in her car seat. My neighbor later found it in the parking lot looking like this. I e-mailed the picture to my teacher (hoping he wouldn't deduct points) and he just said "Wow, this is the first time I've had an excuse accompanied by photographic proof." lol. Hopefully I don't get points taken off.
Tuesday night I left Jeremy and EmmaLee to go do my visiting teaching. When I got home Jeremy was just finishing feeding EmmaLee and had surprised me with an early mothers day dinner. It was a perfect reward after such a busy day. I had tried to do too much the day before... my project, 4 loads of laundry, cleaning the house, making dinner, doing stuff for enrichment night, and editing some wedding pictures. It was my last day of having class and it felt so good to come home and not have to make dinner, feed Emma and do the dishes. Dinner was wonderful (Jeremy is the best cook in the world) and EmmaLee even went to bed early so that we could spend some time together.

3 comments:

Micheline said...

What a great early mother's day gift - and a thoughtful husband you have!

Candi said...

See what I mean, your husband rocks! I love to hear all about your life it makes me feel like we are young again! BF! :) So did your teacher excuse you from the project???

Laura said...

Isn't is great to have someone else to help carry the load of life? There is so much to do and it can get so busy! The longer I'm married, the more I believe that it truly is a divine institution...even something as small as making dinner is a BIG help.