Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's been a while

Ok so it hasn't been THAT long but I figure it's about time I put up a post to let you all know how things have been going. Yesterday we had a BBQ with a bunch of our friends and their little ones. It was quiet fun. I was having too much fun visiting that I didn't take a ton of photos but here is one of Emma playing with Brig in the play pin. I posted some pics I took of Emma on my Photography Blog so be sure to check those out too!
Photobucket
Oh, I love being in a complex with so many other moms! The pool was sooooo nice today since the temperature has been over 100 the last couple days.
Photobucket
Today we watched Carson for Jeremy's mom and he sure likes the kitchen. He likes showing EmmaLee where the "fun" toys are. He even taught Tiny how to make potato juice!!!
Photobucket
EmmaLee likes sitting this way. Silly girl!
Photobucket
She just couldn't figure out how to get to her potato!
Photobucket
Emma stopped liking her swing for a while but I guess not having it for a couple months made her decide to start liking it again. I don't know how she comes up with these positions for sleeping in!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I forgot two weeks ago we went to my older brother Stan's graduation. You can see more details by clicking the link.

5 comments:

Jana said...

I love reading your posts! EmmaLee and Carson are so cute together. I think it's cute that he teaches her everything he knows!

Micheline said...

Too cute! Love the pictures.

Candice said...

Hi! Your little one is darling! And what awesome photographs.

It's nice to find your guys' blog and see that you guys are doing well also.

Maybe we will have to get our kids together to play sometime. :)

Candi said...

the picture of her asleep in the hair is adorable!

Bowman Family said...

So cute! I love the pic of all of you in the pool. So fun! We never had that when we lived there. I think Tiny is so cute in the swing. My kids slept in weird positions and I would leave them alone unless it looked like nerves would be impinged. I think she is too cute to mess with!