Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Gratitude


#3 ICE CREAM
I was craving ice cream all day yesterday and told myself that if I could get my house cleaned I would treat myself to some. I did get my house cleaned by 10pm and to my surprise there was no ice cream in the freezer! Jeremy had just gotten home from school so I threw a little tantrum about having no ice cream after working so hard all day. He said, "It's Monday night, EmmaLee won't go to sleep so lets go to Sonic for FHE." That ice cream was the highlight of my day. EmmaLee even got to lick a little off the straw!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Good for you for cleaning your house! That is awesome.

Micheline said...

The ice cream was probably all gone because Jeremy ate it! He's like his dad - late night snack of ice cream! It was nice of him to take you out to get some and to share with EmmaLee!

Candi said...

your so cute! you should always deserve some ice cream! :)