Wednesday, March 12, 2008

MOMMY and baby

Sometimes it's hard always being the one behind the camera. I was looking through a bunch of my pictures the other day and was really sad when I realized that I don't have very many pictures of just EmmaLee and I.... and none that I myself had taken. I can take a little credit for this one but only because I set the camera on a tripod and had someone else push the button. This was the best I found and I had to crop Jeremy out. Thanks to the studio though I can start using the self timer to get some shots of EmmaLee and I.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

totally agree. i hardly have any pictures of just me and zach. i'm always the one taking the pictures. and the ones matt takes...aren't the most flattering of me!

Candi said...

Yes, finally a picture of you and your daughter! I am so happy to know that I will be seeing more pictures of you two! If you need help pushing the button I can help! :)