Monday, March 24, 2008

Gratitude

#4 Little Sisters
Ever since I can remember I have been asking for a little sister. Now that I'm married to Jeremy I have two! (Mikel and I too close in age for me to consider her a "little" sister.) Although I am so grateful for her as well. I grew up as the youngest and I'm so thankful that I now get to experience having younger siblings. It is such a blast. Dani and Kristi were nice enough to let me take pictures of them yesterday. They even changed back into their Easter dresses. We had a blast laughing at the some of the silly pictures we got. I'm so thankful for these two adorable fun girls. I love them more than they know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gosh! All the new pics are great! So very sweet. I love them. :)

Micheline said...

I know that Dani and Kristi are very grateful to have you for their big sister now too!

Jana said...

These pictures are so great! You are so talented Jo! You'll be teaching me new techniques soon.