Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Snapshots from the past

I'm becoming addicted. Addicted to taking pictures, addicted to editing pictures and addicted to blogging. I think I'll make a blog just for photography so I'm not overwhelming any of you with all my pictures. Here is when I started thinking that I might take up photography. When I went to China in 2005 my roommate and a couple others would comment on my snapshots. I didn't think they were too bad myself and I I really loved snapping LOTS of pictures. I would love to travel the world someday just to take pictures. In Junior High I wanted to be a photographer for National Geographic but decided it wouldn't work with wanting to be a mommy more. I still have that goal. One day I'll have a picture in that magazine! Probably wont be soon but someday. I had way too much fun photoshoping these pictures. Enjoy. (Jana these are done with some of the presets I found on that sight. They are a little extreme but hey they are fun. I like that they look a little more like paintings.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny you should say that because I just created one for myself a couple of days ago! Haven't put anything on it yet, but it's there.

Those pics really are good! I like them!!

Jana said...

Your pictures are amazing! You have a natural talent with photography. I can't wait to get my computer back from the shop (third time in one year) so I can start using Photoshop again. I've been using only Lightroom for quite some time now and really miss having both programs. Thanks for the link. I also followed the link for the Mamarazzi School and found a lot of great ideas.

Candi said...

I remember when we talked about you being a photographer, oh back in the days!! Where did they go. Well i hope one day you still pursue your dream, because I know you will succeed.
love ya