Monday, March 3, 2008

What are you thankful for?

I'm really bad when it comes to updating my blog so I figure I better set a goal. My goal is to blog at least once a week and to blog about something I am thankful for. After having a baby it is very easy to get stressed and feeling down and to be honest I have had a couple (ok maybe a few...) days of feeling pretty blue. When I was little I remember my mom keeping a gratitude journal to help her be more positive so I think I'll follow her example. It's not something I could do everyday but I figure once a week will keep me blogging and looking to the good in life. My mom asked the question, "what are you thankful for?" last November and here is my answer:

Here is my #1 : I am thankful for my husband
I can't think of anyone I love more than my wonderful husband. I owe so much to him. He is truly everything I need and then some. He has made so many sacrifices for me, for our marriage, and for our family. I love him more and more each day and every day gets better and better. I make mistakes and he forgives. He builds me up when I'm down, holds me when I cry and always lets me know I'm loved. Sure there are hard times but we always pull through and always come out on top. I am so thankful for him and for all he does.

3 comments:

Micheline said...

We, as a family are not only thankful for Jeremy - but that he was blessed enough to find you!

Jana said...

What a precious picture. And I love the new look of your blog.

Candi said...

He is amazing. I am so glad that you are happy! He seems like a great husband.
Also, you are really bad a bloging so you better keep up with your promise because I love your pics.